Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Uma Thurman spent a good portion of Kill Bill barefoot. There's a whole scene devoted to wiggling her toes. Now in my years on the interwebs I've come to learn plenty, but if I've learned anything is that there are a lot of foot fetish freaks (I say freaks in a kind way, if you're a footie and reading this site, please don't leave, I NEED READERS!) out there. I personally don't get it, but I've come to learn it's a pretty big subculture.

Which brings me to my question of the day, does Uma get bombarded at autograph signings by people wanting to talk to her about her feet? And if she does, what does she say?

I realize this is probably the most random thing you've ever read and that's fine, cause that's what this blog is all about. The random things that go through my head. Like Uma Thurman foot fetishes.